**SAVE THE DATE – MATTRESS FUNDRAISER**
Date: Saturday, September 12th, 2015 from 10am-6pm @ Champlin HS cafeteria
On Saturday, September 12th from 10am to 6pm our Park Center HS Football/Brooklyn Park Youth Football programs are pleased to once again host a one of kind event, the mattress fundraiser! This event was VERY successful for year – raising over $2,500 for the HS Football program in 1 day! The money raised helps the program, including with equipment costs, clothing and food for the team.
We are very excited about this fundraiser for many reasons:
· The players do not have to sell anything!
· The players do not have to collect any money or be responsible for any product distribution!
· It is a one day event that should raise us several thousand dollars!!!!
· There is no out of pocket expense to our program!
· The fundraising organization is extremely professional, organized, and handles almost all of the legwork!
· The mattresses are extremely high quality and have outstanding warranties (brands include Simmons Beautyrest, Restonic and others)!
· The mattresses are also discounted: retail sale prices and below!
· Our players can earn personal referral incentives from cash to Beats headphones – at least $25 for each mattress sold in their name!
Our contribution to this event is simply to get the word out about the mattress sale! We are sending this brief note to make sure you are aware of the event and to let you know what we need EACH FAMILY to do:
1. We need each player/family to find at least 2-3 referrals to come in and check out the sale!
1 out of 10 families buy a new mattress every year – so they need to talk to about 10 families on average to find at least one referral that is in the market! Use facebook to help get the word out – find our event here and please share: https://www.facebook.com/events/720684061409081/
2. Attached is a flyer that each student is responsible to distribute. It has a spot for their name and a coupon for a potential customer to save even more.
Basic info about the sale
· All sizes including special sizes are available, prices start at $199, and there will be 20 models to choose from.
· They can be delivered or picked up at the company’s warehouse about 2 weeks after the sale.
· No pressure – just savings to our community from on retail prices.
· All we ask is that people come in and take a look.
It is a pleasure to be able to find a way to help our players while providing cost savings to our community.
We very much appreciate your support of our fundraiser. I hope that you would be able to help your players spread the word to neighbors, co-workers, family, and friends.
Park Center HS Football Boosters and Brooklyn Park Youth Football Assoc.
CFS, Twin Cities Minnesota