Monday, April 3
- 10th – 12th Graders: Wellefast training from 2:30 to 3:00 pm, then report to the field by 3:10
- 7th – 9th Graders: Wellefast training from 3:00 to 3:30 pm, then report to the field by 3:40
- Practice will wrap up by 5:30 pm
Wellefast training is just like practice – make sure you are on time. Late is not acceptable. Shorts are permitted for Wellefast training.
Tuesday, April 4
- Everyone ready to go at 3:00 pm. Practice will wrap up at 5:15 pm.
- Parent/Player meeting at 6:30
- All players are required to attend with at least one parent
- Bring one check for apparel purchases and a separate check for a $75 tax-deductible booster club contribution
- Bring your completed pizza forms and money
Wednesday, April 5
- Varsity scrimmage at Chanhassen – 4:15 pm. Bus leaves at 2:40 pm.
- JV Practice: 2:35 to 5:30 pm
- 9th Grade Practice: 3:00 to 5:30 pm
Thursday, April 6
- Uniforms will be distributed with varsity starting at 2:10 pm, JV starting at 2:35 pm and 9th grade at 3:00 pm.
- All teams practice from 3:00 to 5:30 pm
- Feed My Starving Children – 8:00 to 9:30 pm – Register today if you haven’t already: http://volunteer.fmsc.org/Register/Group/JoinGroup.aspx?gid=1104077
Friday, April 7 – Season Opener
- Varsity at St. Louis Park (Dakota Park) at 6:00 pm. Bus leaves at 4:15 pm.
- JV at Pirate Park, 4:30 pm
- 9th Grade at St. Louis Park (Carlson Park), 4:30 pm. Bus leaves at 3:15 pm.
Saturday, April 8
- Varsity and JV – Practice 10:00 am to 12:00 pm