For those of you interested in a job opportunity consider being an Event Worker for School Space Media!
- Setting up, operating, and taking down fan Boards (set of 8 LED cabinets) at high school athletic events.
- This is a part time job that, for the most part, requires a commitment of 4-5 hours per shift with travel time of 15 minutes or greater being paid.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds with a partner
- Excellent communication skills
- Possession of functioning cell phone (Smartphone preferred)
- Ability to trouble-shoot and/or reach out to supervisors, Tech Support for assistance
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Applicants must consent to and pass a background check prior to being hired (if Over 18)
You Pick the Shifts That Work with Your Schedule!
Contact Wyatt Garrity at email@example.com if you are interested.